Face and Body Reading
So many times, our physical appearance reveals so much information about our personality and destiny before we speak. It serves as a mirror to whatever is going on in our minds. Keep reading to find more information about face and body reading.
What is Face and Body Reading?
Generally, face and body reading is used to identify an individual’s character and personality through specific body and face features. But, for Chinese face reading, it goes beyond that to detect a person’s fortune, prosperity, lack, and the condition of our homes and environment. Face reading or reading body is also called physiognomy and was initially used for fortune-telling in China, Korea, and India. But even though it originated in Asian countries, we can all agree that reading body language is something we all pay attention to as individuals, companies, and businesses.
How to Read Facial and Body Language?
When it comes to face reading Chinese medicine, every detail is essential to interpret an individual correctly. Chinese face reading uses a face map that divides the face into sections connected to various age groups, personalities, and body organs. The face is divided into three parts based on age group; the forehead- 15-30 years, the middle part- 31-50 years, and the lower/ chin area represents after 50 years.
Just from looking at the face alone, we can get so much personal information starting from the eyes, brows, lips, facial expressions, ears, and many more. Here are some valuable examples to guide us through:
- Face shape reading provides many clues to who a person is.
- A round face represents a cheerful, easy-going, and generous person.
- The square shape means a smart, rich, and motivated person
- The triangular-shaped face represents a passionate, active, perseverant individual
- Rectangular-shaped faces are usually associated with honesty, good leadership qualities, and strong physical strength.
- Face reading for the eyes involves many aspects, like the size and distance between both eyes. Small-sized eyes are seen in reserved people, while individuals with big eyes tend to be more passionate.
Regarding the distance between both eyes, a small eye distance signifies a strong ability to concentrate and pay attention to details, while a bigger space gives a more chilled and relaxed vibe.
- For nose face reading, a big-sized nose usually goes with an ambitious and independent person.
- Mouth and lips: wide mouth represents a cheerful, extroverted person, while a small-sized mouth represents more of an introverted person. For face reading lips, thick lips are seen more in people passionate about love, kind and healthy people.
- Moles: A face map to identify the position and number of moles reveal certain personal information.
- Position and postures are nonverbal forms of communication that help in body and face reading. Crossing your arms or expanding them during a discussion gives different meanings. The former makes you appear defensive and disinterested, while the latter provides a more welcoming approach.
- Gestures like tapping your feet, rolling your eyes, chin nods, and a thumb-up sign are common gestures that help us understand people better.
Benefits of Face and Body Reading
Chinese face reading offers the following benefits
- Through personality face reading, you can discover your personality type
- It shows specific areas of lack and disconnection so you can work on them
- Enables you to make life-changing decisions to correct any issues detected
- It better explains who we are and identifies our strengths and weaknesses.
- Improves the general well-being of an individual
- It guides the physiognomy expert to offer suitable healing and treatment plans from the results obtained.
- It helps us detect health conditions in the body from the various parts of the face affected.
- It helps us understand our destiny and prosperity level.
30 Min By Phone
For New Clients
By Video (Optional)
Face And Body Reading
In combination with services
Acupuncture/Feng Shui/Gua sha/Shinrin Yoku
All Services Included
Face and Body Reading Specialist
25 years experience
- Master’s Degree in Oriental Medicine from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine in New York
- Acupuncture Course with T.Koei Kuwahara in New York
- Tung’s Acupuncture Therapeutic System with Dr. Wei-Chieh Young
- BTB Professional School of Feng Shui in New York, three-year degree
- Face and Body Reading Course in New York with Master Dr.Edgar Sung
Face and Body Reading - Testimonials
Face and Body Reading at Firebird Acupuncture
To prevent misinterpretations of different body and facial parts, you should always book a professional trained for this and not just use a random person. At Firebird, we offer physiognomy face reading services by Maria Gorens. She is a top face and body reading professional with a master’s degree in the Face and Body Reading Course from New York with Dr.Edgar Sung. We also offer online face-reading sessions for those who can’t come in physically, and also provide Chinese medicine services such as acupuncture.
Get started now and book a session with us.
Face and Body Reading - FAQ
The Ancient art of FACE AND BODY READING is used also to define not only the possibility of the future state of health but also predict the future good or bad fortune. The face has information of the past, present and future. Experienced practitioner knows how to get the information for patients’ external features to prevent diseases and bad fortune.
Face and Body Reading - Treatment Directions